A leading utilities installation and connections specialist in Bury are recruiting for an Operations Planning Coordinator within the Operations team. We are looking for an ambitious individual who possesses excellent client management skills alongside a passion for quality gate management, to join our market leading, rapidly expanding business within the utilities sector.
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £21,000 + regular quarterly incentives. Full product and process training will be provided.
Crown Energy is the Utility division of Crown Oil Ltd. We are a family business with over 70 years of experience supplying Oil, gas, electricity and utilities with true family values.
This exciting position offer amazing company benefits including an early finish at 3pm on a Friday!
· Competitive salary
· Company pension scheme
· Team building events
· Christmas shut down
· Free Parking
· Free tea & coffee
· Great company culture and a varied role where no day is ever the same
· Project manage multiple utility companies and contractors for individual sites
· Obtaining relevant information through inbound and outbound calls to existing client accounts
· Achieve on time delivery by working and clearing task lists daily
· Liaising with Suppliers and Developers/Clients
· Liaising with Utility companies, contractors and suppliers to obtain client quotations
· Managing existing client accounts and building relationships
· Submitting site applications and site plans to receive quotations
· Numerical processing ensuring VAT calculations meet process requirements
· Effectively planning and scheduling in work
· Ability to work alone and with a diverse range of departments
· Arranging site visits and surveys.
· Report to the Department Manager
· Resolve all Customers / Contractors queries
· Writing and formatting company quotations when required
· Assisting Account Managers with existing projects
· Must have 2 + years’ experience working in the utility sector
· Previous Account / Project Management or Operations experience
· Experience working with Field based Engineers
· Good telephone manner (essential)
· Strong verbal and problem-solving skills
· Be productive under pressure of a fast-paced business environment
Skills and Behaviours:
· Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
· Work under pressure and to deadlines
· Dynamic, energetic and ambitious
· “Outside the Box” thinking with a positive mentality
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year