2C recruitment is looking for talented Business Development Manager to join our client, who is based in the Midlands but covers most of England. There has never been a more exciting time to join this client, they are an ambitious forward thinking company and their vision is for 2020 to be the most trusted provider of essential services that keep the UK running.They are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager who will be responsible for exploring new opportunities within the Housing and Industrial & Commercial sectors and manage relationships with existing accounts, offering a full multi-utility solution to Developers.
• Identify and establish contact with key decision makers
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
• Ability to identify specific client need and communicate them to design team
• Forward forecast of sales performance
• Build and maintain close contact with company Operational Management teams
• Provide budgetary and Technical advice where required
The Ideal Candidate
• Be performance driven and capable of delivering a plan to achieve set targets and objectives
• Proven experience in Business to Business sales
• Demonstrate minimum 2 yrs. previous experience in the Construction industry
• Resourceful and have the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to meet target and objectives is key to this role
• Be capable of preparing and delivering presentations
• Full and valid Driver’s Licence
2C recruitment Ltd specialisie in Utilities and Multi Utility Recruitment. Offering permanent and temporary recruitment services to clients providing design, engineering construction and maintenance within Gas, Power and Water Utilities.
2C recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and Diversity for all work seekers and we shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an ongoing basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. No terminology in any advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.